- Develop a plan, implement and monitor all trade marketing activities including POSM production, promotion campaign, thematic program, events, brand activation, exhibitions,…
- Conduct market research, survey and analyze market, competitor as well as shoppers
- Work closely with suppliers to make sure projects deploy on time with the right quality.
- Prepare and manage monthly expenditure reports for advertisements, promotion events, and all types of expenses involved in trade marketing.
- Develop internal processes to constantly improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Do field check visibility and activity weekly.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external parties to ensure perfect execution of the plan
- Propose and manage marketing materials such as leaflets, posters, and advertisements at stores, etc
- Manage and coach team members.
- To carry out ad hoc tasks as required.
- Education background in Marketing, Business Administration.
- 5-year experience in marketing, trade marketing, or retail industry.
- Proficient communication skills and ability to negotiate with other departments and suppliers.
- Can-Do Attitude, Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure.
- Good leadership skills, presentation skills, problem-solving, statistical skills, time management, and people management skill.
- Having working experience in the retail industry is an advantage.
- Good English skill is an advantage.