7LAB at 7-Eleven Viet Nam is seeking Senior Software QA (Manual & Automation) to join our journey in developing the next-gen retails system of 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
- Develop different technology projects of 7-Eleven VN
- Work closely with product managers and business stakeholders, analyze the requirements and feedback to improve the requirement itself
- Participate in all stages of agile product development life cycle with Scrum
- Over 2 years of experience in testing
- Experience in test automation framework: Selenium
- Experience both in manual and automated testing for Web/Mobile/API
- Experience in test case, test Performance and build test plan
- Skills in problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- Build team and management process, coaching members.
- Develop, execute & improve automation scripts are matching with the assigned requirements (including UI test, API test or Mobile test)
- Create well-structured document test plans and test cases to coverage of project requirements.
- Execute and manage resources for testing activities in different agile teams.
- Review requirements and technical documents to provide timeline feedback.
We expect you to
- Be a good team player
- Solve the problem, not the task
- Ensure high-quality output
- Be better than yourself yesterday
- General understanding of fundamental software engineering knowledge: Git, CI/CD, Database, Testing, Agile
You will love working here because
We are cool
- Optimizing for scale, handling millions of data records
- Building real-time retails system at scale with Kafka and MQTT
- Morden tech stack (Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) and tools (Slack, Jira)
- Catching up with new technologies through the process: experiment, trial, adopt
- In partnership with Grab, ZaloPay, Momo, VnPay, Airpay, Now, GrabMart, GotIt, Google for tech & digital integrations
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included
- Support 50% to buy a new MacBook after passing probation
- 13th month-salary
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills)
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch)