7-Lab at 7-Eleven Viet Nam is seeking a Senior Java Engineer to join our journey developing the next gen retails system of 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
Let’s become our Java Engineer, and you will
- Develop difference technology projects of 7-Eleven VN
- Work closely with product managers and business stakeholders, analyze the requirements and feedback to improve the requirement itself
- Participate in all stages of agile product development life cycle with Scrum.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Be a good team player
- Solve the problem, not the task
- Ensure high-quality output
- Be better than yourself yesterday
- General understanding of fundamental software engineering knowledge: Git, CI/CD, Database, Testing, Agile, DevOps, OOP, Design patterns, Algorithm
- At least 3 years experience in Java and Spring Framework
- Experience in Messaging Queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT or ActiveMQ
- Know how to set up tests and use unit testing frameworks
- Have proven the ability to build or familiarity with web applications, APIs, and third-party integrations
- Have knowledge of scaling practices such as load balancer, caching, and so on
- Familiar with Scrum development process.
You will love working here because
We are cool
- Optimizing for scale, handling millions records of data
- Building real-time retails system at scale with Kafka
- Developing the Retail Management System helps 7-Eleven Vietnam to save cost and earn money such as Ecommerce Website, Loyalty Application, Master Data System, Supply Chain System, Warehouse Management System, POS, HHT,... Refer on https://www.7-eleven.vn/ to get more details
- Morden tech stack (Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) and tools (Google Chat, Jira)
- Catching up with new technologies through the process: experiment, trial, adopt
- In partnership with Grab, Moca, Google, ZaloPay, MoMo, Shopee for tech & digital integrations
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office.
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included.
- Support 50% to buy a new MacBook after passing probation.
- 13th month-salary.
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills).
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling.
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch).