Be our Senior IT Talent Acquisition, and you will
- Take responsibility for the full recruitment life cycle for different types of positions from junior to management level (starting from analyzing the vacancy request and generating talent pull until onboarding qualified candidates)
- Manage the recruitment process through interviews to offer stage and onboarding
- Be proactive in identifying new candidates for new positions
- Use our sourcing methodologies and tools to attract top talents
- Identifies the most efficient sources for generating talent pull vs opened positions
- Manage the administrative tasks associated with each position
- Satisfy applications on the staff recruiting within the established terms
- Take part in forming and maintaining a positive image of the Company at the labor market
- Research and analyze IT market and new recruiting techniques, tools, and sources
- Job briefing and job advertisements posting by using different social media and networks channels
- Work with Engineering Manager - the 7LAB Business Transformation department to understand recruitment needs, update JDs and propose suitable solutions under specific timelines.
- Planning Team building activities
Who we look for – the ideal profile
- 2+ years of hiring experience as technical recruiter or similar
- Good knowledge of IT labor market and wide network of IT professionals
- Possess self-confidence and high ambition to achieve the target
- Ability to independently work to source candidates and deliver results as per promise.
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition in recruitment
- Dedicated, high responsibility, good attitude, effective communication
- Can work under high pressure.