- Category performance analysis:
- Perform the analyses in the area of sales and profitability within the Merchandising department, focusing on Gross Profit to identify the cost optimization and cost savings opportunities to support the Management team in business strategy decision making.
- Perform sales and GP projection roadmap and monthly analyses to review business performance and identify the movement between Projection and Actual. Coordinate with cross-function to propose relevant initiatives and ideas for gap-closing, overall profit improvement road map, investigate the root cause, and project positive/ negative impact to company profit.
- Helps determine pricing strategies and initiatives based on market and industry reviews, competition, and other factors.
- Prepares necessary analyses to measure progress versus plan.
- Continue improving the standard performance reporting system and develop a dashboard for data analyses when relevant.
-Promotion program analysis:
- Perform the analyses in the area of the monthly promotion program to identify the successful campaign as well as identifying areas for improvement and support for forecasting future performance (return on investment).
- Help monitor new product launching performance.
- Centralize the refill planning (demand) activities to enhance the demanding accuracy.
- Help category team in monitoring inventory management and minimize the out of stock and write-off level by generating the necessary report/ dashboard.
- Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among functions, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
- Acts as a relationship partner with internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Provides support to initiatives of other functions within Seven System Vietnam designed to achieve maximum business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in FMCG, Retail or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Results and strategy-oriented, leadership, strong oral and written communication, analytical, project and risk management, and building relationship
- Prioritization and time management, cross-functional, change management, active listening, adaptability, and interpersonal.
- Working knowledge of data management and analysis. Proficient in data access tools and PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English