- Working with group categories leaders to identify the opportunities and challenges for short-terms and long-term merchandising strategic plans.
- Owning the department P & L to ensure full optimisation of product performance, from demand, markdown, stock and intake and returns to ensure KPI is achieved / exceeded vs Plan.
- Forecast, analyze and action commercial data to be able to react to sales trading opportunities / trends in performance to shape the sales plan in order to drive the optimum commercial and customer outcome.
- Creating competitiveness of 7 Eleven stores in terms of product assortment, POG & promotion.
- Pricing management to ensure the 7 Eleven product’s prices are competitive among the competitors and markets.
- Additional duties as required by the needs of the business.
- Leading the Merchandise teams with ownership and day to day management to ensure & optimize availability, intake, service and stock levels in line with business demand needs.
- Establish team culture that aligns with leadership principles.
- Supports the development of new hires and peers by sharing best practices.
- Attract talent and make the right hiring decision.
- Being a role model in areas of business mindset, active listening and good team player.
- Builds strong relationships and foster teamwork among functions, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
- Acts as a relationship partner with internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Provides support to initiatives of other functions within Seven System Vietnam designed to achieve maximum business performance.
- Dynamic work environment with many career development opportunities
- Salary: Negotiable according to ability.
- Allowance: food, drink, phone, parking, transportation.
- Monthly bonus: Performance bonus.
- Yearly bonus: 13th month bonus, business result bonus.
- Training: integration, joint work skills, management skills, professional training support.
- Insurance: PVI Care, social insurance as prescribed.
- Other benefits: 18 days of leave/year.
- Evaluate capacity and consider salary increase at the end of the year.