- Frequently seeking new products to quickly adapt with customers‘ trend and demand through market research on product information, pricing policies, promotions, competitor models and market trends.
- Creating competitiveness of 7 Eleven stores in terms of product assortment. Customize different product assortment at each store location to meet the demand of specific customers. Offering customers the right product with high value.
- Manage commercial terms including trade terms negotiations, contract preparation, and other activities related to completing the purchase and sale of goods.
- Pricing management to ensure the 7 Eleven product’s prices are competitive among the competitors and markets.
- Draw the product display on the Gondola to ensure the correct company strategy and effectiveness of the category.
- Monitoring, analyzing, reporting and evaluating the effectiveness of sales promotion programs or sales promotion activities on an item-by-item basis in terms of sales, profits and other relevant issues.
- Perform analysis of data and reports as required for actual implementation including the quantity of goods purchased, sold, the effectiveness of promotions, sales and profits
- Additional duties as required by the needs of the business.
Generate Sales & GP through excellent execution at store level
- Improve shopping experience and maximizing sales floor area by advising layout and product display (POG) to stores.
- Working closely with each store to minimize OOS and write off ratio by quick response solution.
- Solving store’s issues related to sales, OOS, expiry date, promotion, return to supplier and dead moving items.
- Increase sales & GP and enhance product assortment of each store by frequency review and recommendation of fast moving items.
- Generale income to stores and company by maximizing store’s sales floor with POSM and displays.
- Coordinate with the legal team to ensure the necessary licenses are granted for the store‘s operation, for e.g tobacco and wine.
- Perform the refill planning based on weekly sales performance to satisfy the demand of stores and stockages at the warehouse.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team to monitor the shipping expiration stock, balance inventory level to minimize OOS and write off ratio by quick response solution.
- Coordinate with other Departments involved with order placement, transportation, delivery, and sales at the store.
- Builds strong relationships and foster teamwork among functions, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
- Acts as a relationship partner with internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Provides support to initiatives of other functions within Seven System Vietnam designed to achieve maximum business performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
- 02-06 years experience in FMCG, Retail, Convenience Store.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Show the passion of the merchandise career.
- Good communication,presentation and negotiation skills.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Reporting, data collection, processing and data analysis skills
- Proficiency in office computing, Internet search skill
- Good English communication skill both spoken and written
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and responsible
- Abilities to use computers, office programs and databases (G.Suite, Excel,...)
- Ability to work well under high pressure, ability to work well with others