We are seeking a valversatile Junior and Senior DevOps Enginner to join our journey engineering the new retail at 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
- Build and operate CI, CD solutions to ensure smooth development to product cycle
- Implement automation solutions to improve development productivity
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing
- Troubleshoot errors and problems in the Dev/Prod environment with Product Team
- Implement the deployment pipeline from development to the production environment in the cloud
- Implement and operate Cloud Monitoring, Logging system, Alert system to discover incident, stably operate Production products
- Frequently verify System Performance and Security to ensure best-reliable Product to our users/customers
- Actively research for new tools/solutions to perfecting the DevOps cycle
- For level Junior 1 - 2 years as SysAd, DevOps position in Web system configuration, operation, tuning
- For level Senior 2 - 4 years as SysAd, DevOps position in Web system configuration, operation, tuning
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Middleware software (Load-balancers, Web servers, Database, system scripting)
- Familiar with Microservices, Serverless architecture with Docker, Rancher, MQTT, Kafka, Kubernetes.
- Understanding infrastructure as code, server orchestration and provisioning tools such as Ansible, Chef, SaltStack, Terraform
- Saving time by automating jobs and infrastructure use scripting languages like bash or python
- Have experience in Logging management tool such as Graylog, Kibana, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and version-control Git (Gitflow)
- Knowledge of performance, security, load balancing, and system troubleshooting
We expect you to
- Be a good team player
- Solve the problem, not the task
- Ensure high-quality output
- Be better than yourself yesterday
You will love working here because
We are cool
- Leader of the market in terms of digital retail.
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible.
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss.
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium.
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office.
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included.
- 13th month-salary.
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills).
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling.
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch).