We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our journey developing the next gen retails system of 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
- Develop difference technology projects of 7-Eleven VN
- Work closely with product managers and business stakeholders, analyze the requirements and feedback to improve the requirement itself
- Participate in all stages of agile product development life cycle with Scrum
- 1-5 years of experience in handling large data sets (multiple TBs), or development of data mart, data warehouse, data extraction and transformation between systems.
- Have experience in at least one of the following: PostgreSQL, MongoDB or BigQuery.
- Build scalable and reliable ETL pipelines and processes to assemble data from a large number and variety of data sources.
- Designing solutions that provide analytics in real-time.
- Growing our Data Platform so that new data requirements can be done quickly.
- Ensure the data quality and consistency with monitoring and support, and play an active role in establishing data governance from different sources.
- Creating more tools and frameworks for processing big data.
- Design and build dashboard, report to visualize data.
- Support the development team to design the features that use analytics data.
You will love working with 7-Lab because
“We are cool”
- Optimizing for scale, handling millions records of data
- Building real-time retails system at scale with Kafka
- Developing Retail Management System that includes Ecommerce Website, Loyalty Application, Master Data System, Supply Chain System, Warehouse Management System and POS. Refer on https://www.7-eleven.vn/
- Morden tech stack (Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) and tools (Google Chat, Jira)
- Catching up with new technologies through the process: experiment, trial, adopt
- In partnership with Grab, Moca, Google for tech & digital integrations
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included
- Support 50% to buy a new MacBook after passing probation
- 13th month-salary
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills)
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch)