- Assign Asset ID to Fixed Assets. Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system in compliance with Vietnam government’s Regulations and Company policies.
- Check and control the implementation of assets labeling as per Company policies.
- Prepare monthly depreciation reports for fixed assets as well allocate for long-term/ short-term expenses based on the Regulation.
- Conduct periodic physical count for the fixed assets (6-month or year-end) at all locations in the Company. Prepare the physical count report and recommend solutions to handle related issues.
- Conduct Reports of Fixed Asset Movement and analyses as requested by management.
- Work with other related departments to resolve problems related to Asset management.
- Work with external related authorities such as Tax Office, External Auditor…that involve to Fixed Asset
- Work directly with Insurance Company on Insurance contract for Fixed Asset. Prepare and update the Fixed Asset list for insurance when increasing and decreasing.
- Contribute effective process improvement ideas viz. process standardization, simplification, etc on a regular basis in line with the laid down policies.
- Store Fixed assets Documents in efficiency
- Teamwork - Assist team in the backlog or exigent situations. Ensure compliance with team leader work-related instructions.
- Ad- hoc tasks are assigned based on management requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese, able to speak and write English