7-Lab at 7-Eleven Viet Nam is seeking a Java Technical Team Lead to join our journey developing the next gen retails system of 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
Let’s become our Java Technical Lead, and you will
- Provide technical solutions, oversee delivery of high quality and timely implementation of tech components.
- Ensure stability, security and scalability of the retail management system, have it always ready for the next stage of growth.
- Direct and coordinate development operation, quality assurance, testing, and maintenance.
- Mentor team members and improve team productivity. Strengthen engineering culture.
- Oversee the civil projects led by product managers and business stakeholders, analyze the requirements and feedback to improve the requirement itself.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Be a good team player.
- Solve the problem, not the task.
- Advocate for change to seek positive evolution in a constant manner.
- Challenge the team to grow faster.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java and Spring Framework
- At least 1 years of experience in leading a team size of 3+ members.
- Experience in Kafka, MQTT, RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in building real time system is a big plus
- Analytical and mathematical mind, technical literacy and capable of evaluating and solving complex problems.
- Ability to create a set of qualifications for a technology solution.
- Ability to give constructive criticism.
- Working experience applying Agile methodology, Scrum or Kanban development process.
You will love working here because
We are cool
- Optimizing for scale, handling millions records of data
- Building real-time retails system at scale with Kafka
- Developing the Retail Management System helps 7-Eleven Vietnam to save cost and earn money such as Ecommerce Website, Loyalty Application, Master Data System, Supply Chain System, Warehouse Management System, POS, HHT,... Refer on https://www.7-eleven.vn/ to get more details
- Morden tech stack (Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) and tools (Google Chat, Jira)
- Catching up with new technologies through the process: experiment, trial, adopt
- In partnership with Grab, Moca, Google, ZaloPay, MoMo, Shopee for tech & digital integrations
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office.
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included.
- Support 50% to buy a new MacBook after passing probation.
- 13th month-salary.
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills).
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling.
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch).